ProChem® LFX Photopolymer Emulsion is an extremely fast exposing emulsion designed for use with direct-to-screen systems. ProChem® LFX is a purple colored, one part, ready-to-use emulsion for use with UV and solvent-based ink systems. It offers a sharp image quality, excellent bridging, durability, and superior coating characteristics. This product is pre-sensitized and does not require the addition of Diazo. Reclaiming the screen is easy with CCI stencil removers, which are available in concentrate and ready-to-use formulas.
*Handle in light safe conditions and make sure to store in a cool dry place.
- Pre-Sensitized Photopolymer Emulsion For UV & Graphic Inks
- Purple Colored, Also Available In Clear
- Virtually Pinhole & Fish Eye Free
- Extremely Durable For Long Print Runs
- Outstanding Resolution & Edge Definition
- 52% Solids